Pages

Friday 1 September 2023

Creative Artiste Anything Mixed Media Goes ~ Challenge #97

Best wishes this September to you all 

and the start of a new Creative Artiste Monthly Challenge

 *Anything Mixed Media Goes Challenge #97*


This month my journal page is created with a collage and 
stencil paste painted background, stamped Fuchsia Flowers, 
coloured with ink and pencil, cut and layered for a 3-D effect, 
surrounded by an abundance of luscious green leaves.


They remind me of childhood Summers and my Grandfathers cottage 
garden full of Huge Roses, Hydrangea and Fuchsia bushes filled with 
flowers like tiny ballerina's dancing and twirling in the breeze...

My own Fuchsia's are but a shadow compared to those of my 
late Grandfather but through the troubled weather this year 
they have still managed to bloom and produce fruit..


As Natures season of bounty is now upon us I will leave these edible 
Fuchsia berries to the birds and foragers that frequent my tiny garden..


Pop along HERE to see what the DT have created to inspire you.. 
we invite creatives to mix up your media and share your Creations 

Stay safe and Creative 
Hugs Tracey xx
 
Sharing today's creativity with: 

10 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Great to see you again Tracey, and your calendar spread is abulous. I didn't know that fuchsia berries are edible! Hugs, Valerie

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

Great journal page. I've been painting leaves today. I can't remember ever seeing berries on a fuchsia

Anita said...

Such a textural page, Tracey! The colors are lovely, and I really like the framing from the leaves. And what a poetic sentiment to go with it!
The fuchsias in your garden look so good--I'm sure all the tiny visitors will love the berries! :-)

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh Tracey, this is beautiful and reminds me of my Dad, who grew all kinds of different Fuschias. Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, hugs, Chrisx

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous page Tracey, the Fuchsias on your page look stunning surrounded by the green leaves against that
beautiful background.
Fuchsia are one of my favourite, but July didn't do them any favours.
Lovely to see you at Try it on Tuesday. Avril xx

My name is Erika. said...

Somehow I missed this post Tracy. I apologize that it took me so long to come by. Fuschias are such lovely plants, but I don't think I've ever seen the fuschia berries. And your journal page is so beautifully done, I love the details in the leaves and you definitely captured the flowers perfectly. I'm glad you shared this with us at TIOT. Thank you. I hope September has started off nicely for you, and you're not too busy with family matters. If you are busy, then I hope you're coping with it. It's hard work and emotional work, isn't it? Have a great new week. hugs-Erika

Ina G said...

What a beautiful journal spread you have here Tracey. So very realistic with those colourful leaves surrounding the fuschias. Just gorgeous showcased with that lovely soft toned background. Your 'real' fuschia's are just gorgeous too.

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like your journal page.
I like fuchsia's.

All the best Jan

Elkes Lebensglück said...

Wonderful painting, i love this!
Hug Elke

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful journal page love the leaf borders and beautiful Fushias they are my favourite flowers-didn't realise the birds ate the berries though! When Igardened a few years ago I had a complete collection of fushias -grew from my own cuttings and even made standard plants to sell-seems a lifetime ago!
Carol x