Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2024

Try it on Tuesdays Challenge *FANTASY* ~ Guest Designer

 Hello Creatives 

Delighted to be invited to be Guest Designer for 
Try it on Tuesday and a real pleasure to create a 
project for their Fortnightly challenge theme. 

Over the next two weeks their theme is *Fantasy* 
The Try it on Tuesday Design Team explain all HERE 

My project is a Fantasy Forest journal page with the background 
sketched, painted with watercolour overlaid with coloured pencils. 
Dots of acrylic paints create a woodland carpet of wildflowers...

The Fairy is taken from a colouring book coloured with pencil 
cut then pasted onto my journal page. To complete my Fantasy 
project I added mystical orbs dancing around the woodland Fai...


Do pop on over HERE to see what the 
Try it on Tuesday Design Team have created to inspire you 
They look forward to seeing your *Fantasy* projects...

Thank you again to the Design Team for inviting me to be 
Guest Designer this fortnight and to all who stop by.
 
Stay safe and creative 
Hugs Tracey xx 

Sharing with: 
(my dots. spots and Orbs) 
Simon Says Stamp ~ Monday Challenge Feminine

20 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Tracey, this is gorgeous, LOVE the purple hair and sunlit background. xoxo

Rosie said...

A gorgeous peace, Tracey.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

You are so talented Tracey, it's an amazing page and absolutely love your colouring on the beautiful fairy (I want hair like these!! LOL) and your magical painted background!! Wow!!

Valerie-Jael said...

Oh Tracey, this is soooo gorgeous. Your fairy is beautiful and and I adore the colours, thanks so much for linking to my challenge at AJJ, too, much appreciated. Have a good week, take care, hugs, Valerie

Christine said...

Beautiful

Joan said...

This is lovely Tracey and I love your drawn and painted background. lovely to have you as guest designer on Try it on Tuesday



Joan

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh Tracey, this is so beautiful! Great see you as our Guest Designer at TIOT and thanks for sharing also at AJJ, hugs, Chrisx

My name is Erika. said...

Wow, this page is gorgeous Tracey.This is such an inspiration. I'm so glad you're our guest designer, and I'm sure you'll be inspiring everyone who stops by. Since it is just about the new month as I write this, happy May to you Tracey. I hope it's a wonderful month. hugs-Erika

My name is Erika. said...

Once again I forget to say thank you joining Valerie's challenge at AJJ. :)

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, what a spectacular page! Loving the fairy and magical background that you created - amazing 😊. This is perfect for our Fantasy challenge! Thanks so much for joining us as Guest Designer at Try it on Tuesday and wishing you a happy May ❤️. Hugs, Jo x

Meggymay said...

Tracy this is a beautiful and magical page , I love the fairy image and the lovely background. Thank you for being our Guest Designer for the new Fantasy challenge theme ay TioT's.
Yvonne

crafty-stamper said...

Congrats on your GDT spot,beautiful journal page,love the gorgeous Fairy-fabulous hair and love the orbs.
Carol x

Anonymous said...

Very nice Tracey.

All the best Jan
https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

Lowcarb team member said...

Very nice Tracey.

All the best Jan

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. I love the fairy

Viv said...

A gorgeous piece of art Tracey - delighted to have you as our Guest Designer at TIOT! x

Mrs.B said...

Absolutely stunning, the fairy looks so magical and I love the woodland background you've created.
Lovely to have you as our GD for this challene.
Avril xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

So beautiful. Hugs Angela xXx

Sue said...

This is so beautiful Tracey. I love the orbs and the tiny spatters, and your use of colour is just spectacular! xx

craftytrog said...

Wow! Absolutely stunning! Xx