Pages

Friday 7 July 2023

Creative Artiste July Challenge #95 ~ Anything Mixed Media Goes

Hello everyone 

I do hope you are all keeping well..??

where it's always *Anything Mixed Media Goes*

This month I share a Journal page full of found desk scraps, 
washi tape, paint splodges and doodles all added whenever a chink 
of creative light appeared during these relentless busy days.


Embroidered flower patch, velvet ribbon and twisted beaded wire.


Ephemera, lace & stitched remnants brought together with a big brass button.


This is my *Happy Place* ... 

If you enjoy mixing up your media share your creations HERE  

Stay safe, well and ever creative 
Tracey xx

9 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Tracy, nice to see your beautiful art journaling again, I have missed you! Have a wonderful July, take care, hugs, Valerie

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous journal page love all the images and little stitched flower
carol x

Christine said...

Gorgeous page!

My name is Erika. said...

Tracy those scraps work together so well. You created some great texture using those bits and pieces too. What a pretty page. It makes me think of the garden because by this time of year everything is so tall and well grown all the plants more or less mix together. I hope you've been able to enjoy July and have some slower summer time.I was away during early June so I didn't see that pretty page either, but I certainly liked seeing it now. Nice colors, flowers and butterflies too. Hugs-Erika

Judy McKay said...

Wow!! Tracey your pages has so many details. Beautiful work. Love the sewing and the use of fabric. Hugs Judy

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Just beautiful! michelle x

Ina G said...

Wow Tracey - what creative fingers you have with so many beautiful bits and bobs. So much beauty shared here. Loving al the material bits, stitching and a wee bit of wire. Fabulous MM.

Elkes Lebensglück said...

wonderful page with the embroidered flower and all the other!!!
Happy weekend, Elke

Lowcarb team member said...

Very nice page ...

It's the weekend, I wish you a good one.

All the best Jan