Pages

Friday 7 October 2016

Bookmark Gift Cards

This Friday I share three Bookmark Gift Cards using Sweet Dixie Christmas Swags Stamps  from Personal Impressions 2016 Christmas Collection.
Designed by Lindsay Mason 


The stamp set consists of three Christmas swag stamps between 5"- 5.5" in length. 

Each swag was stamped onto cream card using Onyx Black Versafine and embossed using Sweet Dixie Ultra Fine embossing powder and coloured with wink of stella brush pens to add a little Christmas sparkle.

Mat and layered each bookmark is around 2" by 7" in dimension.


Using Kraft Card I made a DL card 3"- 8" 

Corner punched black card was layered onto gold card then glued to the DL card. 

The bookmarks are held onto the card by the slots created by the punch,
this makes the bookmark easy to remove if the recipient wishes to use it.

 

I added ribbon to my Bookmarks but you can adapt yours however you please.

Thank you again for sharing your time with me, 
I hope you have been inspired by my bookmark gift card.

Creative hugs from Tracey xx

No comments: