Pages

Friday 20 August 2021

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #150 ~ Anything Goes

Hello Everyone 

It's *Anything Goes* @ Paperbabe Stamps #150 Challenge
with a prize for one random winner if you wish to share your 
creativity over HERE and join the Paperbabe Stamps Challenge.

This month i'm sharing a page from my handmade DL journal, 
created to hold and display my die cut Jointed Paperbabe Art Dolls


Cut from papers found amongst my stash, i'm unsure why I've 
never used them as I adore those vintage monotone colours. 


With her Portrait stamped face and Aleesha style hair cut from the template. 


she sits secure behind the Sparkle stamp band. 
... a little peep inside my journal an ongoing work in progress..  


Hope to see your *Anything Goes* creations 

Stay safe & creative 
Hugs Tracey xx

11 comments:

Let's Art Journal said...

How beautiful! I love your neautral page design and the wordings works perfectly with the Paperbabe die cut doll - so gorgeous 😀. Happy Friday and weekend! Hugs Jo x

Annie said...

I have never seen these paper dolls before. How fun to assemble, pose and dress them it must be. I love the neutrals and vintage you’ve chosen for this page. So clever.

DVArtist said...

Oh I love her. She just looks so cool.

Valerie-Jael said...

This is really amazing, love the neutral colouring, too! Fantastic idea. I hope you are keeping well, have a weekend weekend, Hugs, Valerie

Mrs.B said...

She's fabulous Tracey, and I love the vintage neutrals that you used. The sentiment is perfect for this lovely lady.
Avril xx

Mac Mable said...

This looks like so much fun Tracey and loving the vintage and monotone colours. Fun sentiment too x.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This turned out great. I am a big fan of your monotone papers, too. Sorry I am late visiting. On Friday, I was without power for over 16 hours. I am having a love affair with my AC about now after surviving 40+ C temps without it!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Tracey, what beautiful papers you've used. These jointed dolls are so clever! Take care and have a very happy weekend, Sue xx

Rain said...

She's really cute Tracey!!! I think it looks fantastic! :)

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

Beautiful, Tracey! I love those monotone colours too, love the papers you used.

-Soma

Redanne said...

She is so beautiful Tracey and you are right about those vintage toned papers, they are gorgeous. I just love how you have styled her behind the banner, she looks completely at home. Great choice of words too, they suit her! Keep safe and well my friend. Hugs, Anne xxx