Pages

Sunday 14 October 2018

That's Crafty Reveal.

Happy Sunday Everyone,

It's been a very wet and windy weekend in the midlands. 
I hope you are all keeping well and treating yourself to a relaxing day 
or maybe spending your day with family or friends?

This post is a reveal of the latest That's Crafty products
including stamps, stencils and new mediums.

There's lots to see.. so please enjoy.


Created by playing with Flat Matte Sprays and the Dianthus stencil and masks, 
I painted, spritzed and lifted the ink off. This piece was just a test piece that was 
far to nice to discard. With one of Lynne's new Affirmations it made a pretty card.


Onto a greyboard Long Tag that i'd scraped with Gold interference paint I added 
water to the Walnut Crystals and used it as paint letting creativity be my guide.


Edged with a fine liner pen dots of multi surface paint create an Autumnal scene.


Using the Dragonfly and Lace Doily Stencils in different ways.


Running the dragonfly mask on black card through the sizzix big shot plus.
I clear embossed those raised areas and painted the debossed Dragonfly with blue
 and green interference paint the embossing helped keep it all within the lines.

Glued onto a long tag adding gem stone eyes & a fitting affirmation completes the design.


Painting first with Gesso, Texture paste was pushed through the 
Lace Doily stencil and a wash of Blackberry spray applied. 


Multi surface paints and posca pens bring the magnificent detail of the doily to life. 
Walnut spray and crystals define those shady areas with a sprinkling of crystals 
left to find their own way with a spritz of water. 


Given words from Lynne's affirmations complete the final tag.
I think this one maybe my new favourite *Favourite*...!!


Thank you for sharing your precious time.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Until next time
Creative Hugs & Wishes
Tracey xx

Crafty Supplies:

That's Crafty! ~ Long Tags
That's Crafty! 8x8 Stencils ~ Dianthus  ~ Dragonfly ~ Lace Doily
That's Craft! ~ Flat Matte Sprays
That's Crafty! ~ Walnut Crystals
Lynne's Affirmations SET 11
Interference paints ~ Multi Surface Paints

29 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

OMG - what an array of fine art tags! These are stunning..all the texture and the artful designs - I am in awe of your style Tracey! Happy Sunday!
We have a wonderful October so far with very warm days and cold nights. I am enjoying it so far!

Hugs, Susi

Dotty Jo said...

Goodness, Tracey, these are amazing! Not sure which part of the West Midlands you live in, but the outskirts of Birmingham are very damp today. At least the wind has dropped and has stopped wrecking my garden. Happy Sunday, Jo x

Dorthe said...

Dear Tracey ,
oh you created so many wonderful tags with aLL the new things , and they are beautiful my dear.The last one with the Walnut crystals is gorgeous, in giving shadows and spots ,to your art piece -I love to use them, too.
Tracey I wonder if you have received my email from 28/9 ? Not to push you to write, but just to be sure - I don`t remember if you have told me already , my lovely friend . Sending you biggest hugs and kisses. Dorthe xxxxxx

peggy gatto said...

I love these, thank you for the ideas!

Helen said...

I love the long tags, and you got some fabulous results!

Meggymay said...

Wow, these are fabulous tags and the new products look great. Waiting patiently for a pack of Lynne's new quotes to drop through my letter box.
Yvonne xx

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Tracey, the colours and textures are beautiful. I've not tried the walnut crystals yet, but they do look like fun! Have a very happy week, Sue xx

aussie aNNie said...

Tracey your creativity is beyond nice it's exceptionally fantastic and just love this interesting post..your work is always amazing.xx

Valerie-Jael said...

What a wonderful array of beautiful art to showcase the lovely, new products. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I'm so glad you like them Susi, *Thank YOU*
Enjoy your warm October days, we have another rainy one today but the garden is loving it x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You have truly showcased your new products fabulously. I was especially taken with the texture you got for the tree and I fell in LOVE with the dragonfly. They are all wonderful and I am so thrilled you have new products to play with.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Thanks Jo.. More rain today, glad I have a free day and don't have to go out in it x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Thank you Dorthe, I'm in love with these new products. So many ways to use them I have ideas galore xx
You should have received a reply to your email, I have resent it just in case it has got lost Hugs xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

You're most welcome Peggy, I'm very happy you like them Thank you x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Thanks Helen, I love the shape of the long tags, it's amazing how much can be squeezed onto them x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Thanks so much Yvonne, I love Lynne's affirmations. I too am waiting patiently for set 12 to arrive x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Thank you so much Sue. You will love the crystals they can be used in so many different ways xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

So glad you like them Annie, Thank you for your kind words x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Thank you Valerie, the newest products really are so lovely xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Thanks so much Elizabeth. Your background from yesterday reminded me of my own paint scraping, if a thick paint is used and we just leave those marks great texture is achieved if we can resist messing with it further.
The Dragonfly is a fabulous stencil & mask, so many possibilities.

JFM said...

Stunning creations Tracey!
You are so talented...amazing tags~

Hugs and Thank You~

Redanne said...

Sorry to be late, we are down with the lurgy... what a wonderful uplifting post this is Tracey, I love all your creations today, especially the last doily one, it is gorgeous! Hugs, Anne xx

Jackie PN said...

Looks to me like you had a most wonderfully creative playday! good for you! Beautiful tags Tracey!
Jackie xoxo

SewPaperPaint said...

Tracey, these MM bookmarks are so incredible! What a great shape and surface to master, as you have done so brilliantly. Truly inspiring designs sweet friend. Hugs, Autumn

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Tracey, I can see why you love the flower tag so much as the design and texture is gorgeous. I love the dragonfly too, what a whopper! Happy creative week, Angela xXx

craftytrog said...

Beautiful art Tracey! I love them all, but that flower tag is very scrumptious!
Alison xx

Cyndi L said...

They are all beautiful, but the texture on your tree is just stunning!

Mac Mable said...

I love how you let your creations take a life of their own. The stencils are gorgeous and love your colour mixes, the texture and how you use just part of the stencil to great effect. Glorious and wonderful inspiration....Thank you x.

Jane Elizabeth France said...

Oh tracey, please forgive my absence, I have been to two major dance competitions in Blackpool recently, and have only been concentrating on this, my crafting has gone to the wayside, as has my commenting, but.... after doing majorly well at the grand finals, I am back to real life...and my beloved craft room!!!. Your bookmarks are just beautiful, I especially adore the dragonfly....says me that adore them all!!!.the textures you create are always scrumptious, lynnes affirmations really are perfect for your creations Tracey. Hugs n stuff. Xxxx