Pages

Friday 17 September 2021

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #152

Happy Friday everyone 

there's always a Paperbabe Prize for one randomly 
chosen participant, so please pop on over and share 
your crafty makes in our *Anything Goes Challenge #152*

For today's DT Project I sharing two more collage postcards


Torn coffee stained stencilled papers with stamped and fussy cut 
conkers and leaves from the Paperbabe Completely Conkers stamp set

Every time I see these conkers it always reminds me of the wrapped 
knuckles I'd get playing conkers in the school playground as a child.


and i'd always be found guilty of a pocket full of crunchy leaves 😁


Hope to see your 
Anything Goes creations HERE.. 

Stay safe & creative everyone 

Hugs Tracey xx

9 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous card, I love the autumn theme. I remember playing conkers at school, too, such fun. I still pick them up and stuff my pockets with them. Conkers and crunchy leaves, a great thought for the weekend. Hugs, Valerie

Mac Mable said...

Thanks for the memories about 'conkers' Tracey and thank you for sharing these fabulous and creative postcards...love those conkers x.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I have to confess. I have NO idea what conkers are. I see why. It apparently is confined to the shores of UK. However, I love your stunning postcards. They are absolutely gorgeous, dear.

DVArtist said...

I so love the shades of fall in this piece. I am with Elisabeth I don't know what conkers means. Is like, " I am bonkers for you"? :) Have a nice weekend.

My name is Erika. said...

Gorgeous postcards Tracy. I also don't know what a conker is. But I do know about crunchy leaves. It won't be all that long, will it? Have a great weekend. hugs-Erika

Redanne said...

Beautiful postcards Tracey, the fussy cut and autumn coloured leaves are wonderful! I love how you added string to the conkers, to give them a very realistic look. What great memories they must have evoked for you! The conker sentiment is brilliant too, a great play on words and I love it!

Apologies for my lateness.... again...I must do better. Have a good week my friend and keep safe and well. Hugs, Anne xxx

SewPaperPaint said...

Gorgeous dimensional postcards and the cutting was well worth its weight in the final beauty! They are fabulous! Hugs, Autumn

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Sorry i'm so late getting to answer regarding the Conkers.. They are the seed of the Horse-Chestnut tree but not to be mistaken for sweet chestnuts as the conker is very poisonous x

Let's Art Journal said...

Such gorgeous autumnal postcards! I love this time of year and you've captured the season so beautifully with all those leaves 😀. Walking along the canal this month, we were surprised some conkers had fallen already, seems autumn is here! Take care and happy wishes! Hugs Jo x