Hello Creative Friends
It's Anything Mixed Media Goes @
A just for fun piece and a trip down memory lane..
July was an exciting month as a child, the end
of the school year, six weeks of holiday, outdoor play
and family holidays... Taking the long route down to
Devon/Cornwall admiring the stunning scenery..
My page consists of paint splodges and scrapes,
and painted scene with stencilled sun and rays.
The car is a TH wacky transport die, cut and layered
multiple times, very similar to my dear great uncles🤣
Art yarn and lace add dimension with hand embroidered flowers
resembling the bank of Heathers seen along the way..
*Happy Days*
Hope to see your mix up of media creations @
Anything Mixed Media Goes...
Plenty more to see from the Design Team HERE
pop on over and show them some love...
Stay safe & Creative
Tracey xx
Sharing today's creativity with:
20 comments:
Wonderful holiday memories as the beautiful journal page, Tracey.
Thank you for the comment in my place.
Happy July 😘🌺
Lovely page
Happy Friday
Much love
Oh I love everything about this page. The texture, colors, memories...awesome.
Hi Tracey, beautiful page today. I haven't been to Devon /Cornwall since I was a child, my parents loved it. I have memories of watching my grandfather drinking Scrumpy Cider it made him smile alot. Have a good weekend. Hugs Angela xXx
So very creative and fun!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
The Four Seasons Co-Owner
Lovely page-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com
This is an imaginative and beautiful art page!
Happy summer! Hugs, Elke
Beautiful page, really does have the feel of a hot summers day, sat in the car when the old plastic seats would stick to your legs! lol Love how you have added the people into the car, a lovely little touch. As we lived in Devon and Cornwall our holidays were always driving up country as they still are.
Hi Tracey. Those sound like great memories. And I think your page has lots of nostalgia too. I love road trips, so I want to be in that cute little car. And those flowers at the bottom and the way you made the sunshine...it's all very happy. This is also perfect for Halle's challenge at AJJ too. Thank you for linking up. Do you still get to take some time away this year or will you have too much care taking duty? I hope you can enjoy some sunshine and some beautiful gardens too. And I hope all is well with you. Happy July. Hugs-Erika
Fabulous memory journal page, love all the texture, little car and beautiful hand embroidered flowers. I have a DT card due for Monday, but not been about much as have my son in intensive care and really not well at all-but thank you for asking, really appreciate it.
Carol x
This is wonderful. I love how you did the sun and all the texture you added.
What happy memories are conjured up on this journal page. The car is adorable. as is the sunshine. But the thing that really impressed me was the row of hand embroidered flowers. This is a stunning entry and perfect for Halle's theme at AJJ.
What a gorgeous way to capture those happy holiday memories Tracey! I love the added stitching and gorgeous flowers along the bottom. So much texture and depth. Love it.
Hi Tracy. Thank you for your well wishes. I'm doing better today. This piece of art feels like summer. The way you executed the sun actually makes me feel heat. The texture elements are wonderful too.
You have so perfectly captured the joy of childhood vacations and road trips, Tracey! Love the awesome dimension in your page, and the fun car is really cute. Hope you have a beautiful, creative July! Anita xx
This is a lovely way to capture those childhood memories. Beautiful background scenery and I love the little people add to the car, such a great addition. Avril xx
This is brilliant - I love it :)
All the best Jan
Hi Tracy! Your page is absolutely incredible. I love the beautiful little scene you created and especially like that it is about fond memories. To me, this is what art journaling is all about! Also, thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving your wonderful comments. It was great to hear from you! My hubby and I have both been under the weather - it was wonderful to get back into art journaling!. Thanks again!! Hugs, Sharon
Great content with real-world value.
How fun to go down memory lane here Tracey. You have created such a fabulous page here with so much to look at and enjoy the journey. Loving it and that cool car!
Post a Comment