Pages

Friday 19 July 2024

Creative Artiste July Challenge #106 ~ Anything Mixed Media Goes

 Hello Creative Friends 

Apologies this blog post is late I have been away 
and unsure why this scheduled project did not post 

So lets treat this as a midway monthly reminder of July's

My MM journal page is inspired by the Linden Tree 
It's Flower as fragrant as freshly laundered washing.  


with background a mix of papers stitched to a watercolour skyline. 

 the tree is created using wire snipped and fashioned to resemble 
it's trunk, twisted and heavily laden with glass and ceramic 
beads as it's leaves...  


 finished with a calming quote by John Muir stamped onto vellum 

*In every walk in nature one receives far more than he seeks* 


Hope to see your mixed media creations over @

Take care everyone, 
stay safe & creative 

Hugs Tracey xx

8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Traces, this piece is an absolute masterpiece - early or late, I LOVE it. Just fabuous! I hope you enjoyed your time away. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

Christine said...

Love this!

Anita said...

Tracey, this is a beauty! The tree is an incredible piece of work in itself, and the background is a perfect serene contrast to the exquisite focal object. I really, really love this piece. xo Anita

My name is Erika. said...

I hope you had a lovely time away Tracy. We all need a little change of scenery to revive, and I think this is true for a lot of creative people. This tree is such a lovely piece. What a fun thing to create from wire and beads. And I love how you placed it against a background. That's really lovely. I agree with Valerie's word; it's a masterpiece. I hope all is well and you have a wonderful rest of the month. hugs-Erika

Let's Art Journal said...

I hope you had a lovely time away! Wow, your page is stunning with the wire tree that you created, so beautiful - love it 😊. Happy and creative wishes my friend! Take care ❤️. Hugs, Jo x

craftytrog said...

Wow! I love the way you fashioned that beautiful tree with wire and beads Tracey! You created a wonderful background scene too.
Hugs,
Alison xx

Andree said...

An absolutely fabulous page Tracey. A beautifully crafted tree, full of gorgeous gems, and a wonderfully calm and realistic landscape background xxx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

This is so beautiful and has so much feeling to it. The tree is so clever, great job Tracey. Hope the trip away was good too. Sending hugs Angela xXx