Pages

Thursday 5 October 2017

Acorns and Oak Leaves Acrylic ATC...

Hello everyone, i'm all of a muddle this week as i've been blessed with the lurgy again and my crafting mojo has taken a downward spiral as my brain has been a beehive of activity but my body not had the energy to put any of it down on to card or canvas.

Today i'm sharing a sneak peek of a That's Crafty make as I have moved into
Thursdays seat in which Nikki had kept so warm for a while.

For the full picture and how to do's please click the pink link HERE


Tomorrow ( Friday 6th October) That's Crafty are showcasing some fabulous
products on Hochanda don't forget to tune in or pop it on to record as Neil Burley
will be waving his creativity at you all at 8am and 11am (GMT).

You may spot some mini makes and a lot more inspirational from the That's Crafty DT.

Thank you for your company everyone
until next Thursday.

Take Care, Stay Safe and Stay Warm
Creative Hugs

Tracey xx

14 comments:

Dorthe said...

Hi Tracey, yes Laura told me we now have each our own day :-)
I hope you will soon feel better , dear.
This acorn looks so gorgeous ,and the leaf, too, so I will jump right over to see more !!
Hugs, Dorthe, xx

Fliss said...

Really sorry to hear you're under the weather Tracey and hope that you feel much better very soon.
Love your acrylic atc with is so perfectly Autumnal.
Fliss xx

Sue said...

I hope you're feeling better soon Tracey, I think it's the time of year for one lurgy or another. I love your sneak peak, I'm going across to get a better look, then it's bedtime for me. Take care, Sue xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Thank you so much for your kindness and concern Dorthe. I will miss our Mondays together but look forward to seeing you taking centre stage each Monday now xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Thanks Fliss, it's becoming a real nuisance now hoping this weekend will be a better one. Glad you like my little ATC :) xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Thanks Sue.. I think you are spot on, I just wish I didn't catch them all :) Sorry about that broken link, seems fixed now xx

Nikki Acton said...

Great design Tracey... Been over and seen all the wonderful details! Xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Thank you Nikki xx

Words and Pictures said...

It's a great looking sneak peek - must be pre-lurgy! - I'm off to see more. Do hope you and your mojo both feel better soon!
Alison x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

You guessed right Alison :) Think my mojo has found it's way home again now it just needs to take it's coat and hat off and place it's feet in those comfy slippers :D xx

Mia said...

I hope you feel better soon, Tracey. I love your beautiful autumn tag with the great acorns! Kisses, my friend.

aussie aNNie said...

Sorry been MIA as have the influenza strain and it is so draining....will keep in touch.xxx [aNNie]

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Thank you Mia, glad you like my little ATC and Thank you for the well wishes xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I hope you are feeling better soon Annie, you have been unwell for sometime now. Please Take Care xx