Monday, 21 August 2017

Christmas comes early AGAIN

Hi everyone It's Monday again, hope your weekend has been a good one?
As usual it's my turn to share some more That's Crafty Creativity over HERE today.

Todays project showcases some of the brand new products featured 
on Hochanda last Friday now available to purchase
in the online That's Crafty Store.

Here's a sneaky peek..!
I hope to see you over THERE
for those How to Do's.


Have a fabulous week everyone until next week.
Take Care & Stay Safe.

Crafty Hugs
Tracey xx

10 comments:

  1. This looks exiting Tracey, I will go have a "nosy" look, :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been and seen Tracey and it's gorgeous, these colours are so rich! Have a fun week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are indeed rich, even richer than they appear Sue. Thank you for stopping by and popping over to take a look at the full picture. Have the best of weeks xx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful colours, Tracey! I love it, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello lovely. I've been for a peep. Fabulous in every way. Love the idea of the removable baubles to hang on the tree. Colours are awesome. Love it.
    Much love. Bev. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bev, the colours work together fabulously. Glad you liked my detachable Baubles idea xx

      Delete
  5. Ooh, great sneak peek - I'm off to see more!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alison, really glad you like those baubles :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your time, your comments and views are as welcome as you are xx