Pages

Friday 2 June 2023

Here comes Summer..!?

 Hello Everyone 

We've certainly been seeing signs of Summer in the UK with 
beautiful blue skies and sunny days, I hope you have too..?? 

Here's a journal page celebrating the delights of the season 


Colourful paint scraped onto journal pages displays rice paper 
butterflies upon a background of stamped and embossed flowers 
with two die cut flower heads looking up towards the skies.  


A stenciled paste sun ray frames fashioned Lavender stems created 
from scrunched up and glued waste paper, buttons and paint...


Creative time is a rare thing for me right now due to family 
circumstances but I certainly enjoyed the time I had creating 
this mixed media project to share with you this month.. 

I hope you find time for creativity, 
it's a wonderful thing..

Please do come and share with us at

Take care everyone, stay safe 
and forever creative 
Hugs Tracey xx

14 comments:

Fiona said...

Wonderful page Tracey with those gorgeous flowers. Doesn’t it just all feel so much better with some sunshine.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous colourful journal pages love the sunray and beautiful flowers-love how you created the Lavender stems-brilliant!
Carol x

Valerie-Jael said...

Absolutely fabulous. So colourful and full of ssun. And I love the button flowers! BIG hugs, take care of yourself, Valerie

Elkes Lebensglück said...

I'm thrilled, you're running at full speed with this work of art!!! Fabulous!!!!
Hug Elke

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

Delightful pages

Judy McKay said...

Stunning art journal page Tracey. Love your project, the colours are perfect. Judy DT

Christine said...

Lovely summery page

Andree said...

A beautiful journal spread Tracey. A gorgeous background, lovely flowers and fabulous dimension xx

Aimeslee Winans said...

Stunning spread! xoxo

Ina G said...

Summer certainly arrived at your house Tracey with this beautiful MM make. Loving your creativity and such colour and dimension. Truly amazing!

Gillena Cox said...

Hi Tracey. I invite you to share your lovely art each Friday at tge Art For Fun Linky. This week's
is HERE
Much💚love

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, what stunning pages! I love your design with the button flower heads and I think I have that flower head TH die set too; you did an amazing job with those watercolours - perfect 😊 . Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x
p.s. sorry I haven't been around much and thanks for your lovely comments on my blog, I'm sad to say that my MIL passed away last week so I'll probably be missing in action for a little longer. I'll be sure to pop by when I can. x

Lowcarb team member said...

So colourful, I like it :)

All the best Jan

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

more stunning journal pages, I love looking at these, they are just so beautiful and there is so much lovely detail and texture. Michelle x