Pages

Friday 3 February 2023

Creative Artiste February Challenge #90 ~ Anything Mixed Media Goes

Hello Creatives 

Please forgive my absence It has been quite 
some time since I last stepped into blogland. 

The past few months have taken me on a different journey 
and extra care duties made life very difficult to balance. 
Creative time just got smaller and smaller but I'm really 
hoping 2023 will be a little more generous with me time.. 

I have missed seeing your inspirational creations..

our theme is always *Anything Mixed Media Goes* 


This February I'm sharing the love with a journal page layered with 
rice paper and old gelli print strips. Gesso and watercolour washes 
are stamped with french script. Red hearts cut from a magazine 
page are fashioned with machine, hand stitch and lacey strips. 

Here's a peep at what the brown paper envelope holds, 
ATC's created using the very same mixed media supplies.


I hope you will join the Creative Artiste Team HERE 
and share your very own Mixed Media Creations. 


Take good care everyone

Creative wishes for 2023
Tracey xx

12 comments:

Andree said...

Welcome back Tracey! What a beautiful journal spread to start back with. The gorgeous romantic themed elements, the many fabulous textiles and added super details all look wonderful. I'm so glad you showed what's in the envelope, I was dying to know. I really hope that you can enjoy more regular craft time in 2023 xx

My name is Erika. said...

It's great to see you back Tracey, and I hope you get more creative time in 2023. I know how much work the care time can take. And how mentally exhausting too. Your spread is really lovely. I like the idea of the envelope and those hearts are really fun. Take care and find a few minutes for yourself. hugs-Erika

crafty-stamper said...

Great to see you back and love the fabulous journal pages,beautiful textiles and all the hearts-love the matching ATCs in the envelope too
Carol x

Let's Art Journal said...

It's so lovely to see you here back in blogland and joining us again with your inspiring artwork! Wow, your mixed media pages and ATCs are stunning 😊. Loving all the layers, hearts and stitching - beautiful! Welcome back, we missed you! Happy wishes! Hugs Jo x

Christine said...

Lovely work Tracey, welcome back!

Elkes Lebensglück said...

welcome back!Wonderful work!!!
Hugs Elke

Jeanie said...

Your work is beautiful, Tracey, and I'm glad you have carved time to create with the additional challenges of caregiving. Please take care of yourself.

Mrs.B said...

Lovely to see you back Tracey and I'm so pleased I saw this post as I don't get much blogging time with extra Grandma duties.
Love this page with all the different textures and added elements. Love the idea of the ATCs in the envelope with their different quotes.
Hope 2023 is a good year for you.
Avril xx

Mia said...

Welcome back, Tracey. I missed you and your great art. This page is gorgeous. Hugs, my friend.

Lowcarb team member said...

Welcome back :)
Lovely work.

All the best Jan

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Nice to see your amazing art again. Welcome back to blogland. How special to use the extra supplies to make two ATC to mirror the beautiful focal image. It is SO romantic and nostalgic, Wonderful lace and stitches complete the look.

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

stunning work, so much beautiful detail and wonderful textures, Michelle x