Pages

Sunday 26 March 2017

**Happy Mother's Day**

Today in the UK it's Mother's Day a day to reflect and give thanks to our 
closest and dearest as well as rejoicing Mother figures all around. 

 I'm sharing last years Mother's Day makes with you today just in case 
the Mom and Mum in my life hasn't opened theirs yet.

**Happy Mother's Day**


The cards have been created using Hobby Art Vintage Flowers stamped 
onto a memento ink wash background and coloured using ProMarkers.


The Jewellery is my handmade Rosary style necklaces, using semi precious, porcelain, pearl and lampwork beads all linked together using wire, each link handcrafted individually.

             The MDF bunting is from the Stamps Away Collection with stamps included 
and finished off with corner embellishments.

                  
        I'd like to wish Mom's, Mum's and those that play the role of being one, the happiest of days and remember those that are no longer with us with the kindest of hearts. 

What ever you are doing today, I wish you all a day of Sunshine..

Hugs from Tracey xx              

2 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely display Tracey and I hope you had a lovely day...we celebrate it in May.xx ♥[aNNie]

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I had a fabulous day Thank you .. xx